Monday, December 21, 2015

NZ Day 8-Queenstown Part Deux

I could get used to the view from our balcony!
Dave and I started out the day at a yoga practice at the local Lululemon while the kids played at the park.
Monkey wanted to do nothing oher than read so Dave and BigC went for a walk while I went for a 10k run along the water. It was likely the most beautiful run I have ever been on in my life. I am ruined forever!
 The local Lululemon was having a party in the park this afternoon with live music and art and yoga. So the kids played
 While I did more yoga! I'm feeling pretty limber, let me tell you!

Tonight's dinner was burgers from Fergburger. Someone told Dave that it was THE burger place to go to. It can be found by going to the correct street and then finding the line up outside. Anytime, all day, line ups.
 The burgers were delicious!

No comments: