Tuesday, August 7, 2007

DPoD August 7th - Victory!!!

Woo hoo!!

I went to Mountain Equipment Co-op this morning to return Big C's rainsuit and thought that I'd give it one more try at finding the nalgene. Well, luck was on my side. Here's the photo of the perfect nalgene:

and here's the explanation of our frustration:
Sorry, the product you are searching for is not available through our website:5011-718 1L Wide-Mouth Maple Leaf Logo Water Bottle
To find out more about this product or to purchase it, please visit an MEC store, or call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada and USA), or 604.709.6241 (Vancouver area & international).

There you have it.

Score : daddy 1, internet search 0

1 comment:

Saje said...

I called the 1-800# and they told me that it is a brand new product and that they are still unloading them in many locations. There are 4 sitting on hold at the Ottawa store for us-YAY