Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thomas Recall Update-They Suck

So we got our "free gift" in the mail today. This is the gift that is supposed to demonstrate to me just how sorry RC2 is that they put my children's lives in danger by going with a sub rate company to produce their toys and then charging me an obscenely high price to buy them. This is supposed to show me just how sorry they are that I had to drag my two children off to the walk in clinic (it takes 4-6 weeks to get an appointment with our family doctor) to get a requisition and then drag them downtown to stick a needle in their tiny little veins to draw blood to check for lead poisoning.
Our free gift is Toad. Toad costs $13 at Scholar's Choice (then I get 10% off since I am a member). The 6 trains that I sent back have a retail value of over $90. This is supposed to make me want to buy my kids more Thomas items?
Not likely.

Jerks.

No comments: