Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Where's my Thomas stuff??


So I have finally had enough with this bloody Thomas RC2 recall. I called them and asked where my stuff is. She looked it up and apparently it should be shipping the first week of September.
I asked her about the "free gift" that we are getting as an appology. She said that it shipped on the 10th, so it should be arriving soon. She said that they are sending out engines. Randomly generated so we might just get one that we already have. We are not getting 6 engines to match the number of cars we sent in, we are getting 1 lousy, probably a repeat, engine.
What a rip off!! I pay between $15-35 for these things, thinking that they are of quality. They go to the lowest bidder, cover the trains with lead and sent them in to my home. Then, as an additional kick to the tender bits, they send me crap as an appology.

No comments: