Sunday, August 16, 2015

Engineering

I went to have a shower and I came back to discover this:
I'm not entirely sure what the starting point of this was.
The end result was a fort in the yard out of random string and some tarpaulins.
Once that was done the three tallest people headed out for a small 4 cellar door wine tour.
We managed to get photos of three of the four places.
For some reason I have a history of not grabbing a photo of the last cellar door on the wine tours.
I did grab this photo of the wine bottle at the 4th cellar door. I'm not sure if Nuyanne still follows the blog, but this label made me think of her.
We found these two bottles in the "random" bin at Pieter Van Gent for $5 each.  They will either be delicious or a great addition to gravy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMFG there is a "random" bin of wine?!
I can't even compute how awesome that is.

Saje said...

So very, very awesome! It is the second time we have seem it, but only the first purchase that we made. Lesson learned, this should be a thing!