Thursday, August 13, 2015

Still Cold in Mudgee

I am out of creative titles.  It is winter here and therefore it is cold.  Grandpa is here and that has not changed. 

I can't write this post.  I've had more than 3 glasses of wine. Monkey is practicing his French with me...this is more than my head can deal with right now.

Not a busy day.  Grandpa and I volunteered at the school.  We hid at a friend's house in the morning while our place was warming up.  We skipped lunch in favor of a walk to go wine tasting and then we picked up the kids.

We spent the (afternoon) arvo playing Mastermind and reading with the short people.
 Dinner discussion centered around the use of force in war time and the speed with which bombs would fall from planes when fired.
I just kept drinking wine.  All of the people with outdoor plumbing were enthralled by the discussion.

I need to go to bed

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This post is awesome. Who wants to talk about war when you have wine?