Tuesday, September 25, 2007

And then there were three...

I called the Humane Society today and we discussed Henry and her desire to be outside. They agreed that the kittens don't need her anymore and that she is not a good house cat. Dave brought her back this afternoon and they are going to find her a home where she can roam, after they spay her of course!


Bye bye Henry


Monkey took it pretty hard that she was a mom who was leaving her babies and that she would be happier somewhere else. We had a really great talk about everything and he is coming to terms with it. I actually really like the kinds of conversations that have already come up with these guys in the house. It has brought all sorts of new discussions to our home.


The downside is that the Humane Society doesn't pay for damages done by foster pets. While I have in the past sucked it up when animals have released messes from orifices into, onto and under our various carpet/furniture/cars. I didn't mind since it was a known risk. This time I really felt that I had taken a number of precautions to avoid such an event and just got unlucky with a cat that is nucking futs.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that nucking futs, so funny

Kim