Thursday, September 13, 2007

DPoD September 13th - The Really Big Bed

It's a good thing that we have a place with a large master bedroom. I didn't get a sense of the enormity of the king bed until I saw it in the room and I saw the mattress on it. Wow. It's a biggie. For reference I have included an average size banana as a reference.

Here are a few shots of the bed with mattress (mostly so that Sunshine can see them at work). This is a place where I am sure all 4 of us will be sleeping soon enough.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it is big, I wish I could fit soething like that in our room. A big lamp on either side with shades to complement the bedding you are getting would look great.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for the banana. Otherwise, how on earth would we know the size? ;) What happened to the banana-guy on used ottawa anyway?