Sunday, September 9, 2007

Thanks Grandpa

First off. Thank you Grandpa for coming over to watch me this morning while mom and dad and Monkey went to church. Thanks for changing my diaper and for putting me down for my 3 hour nap. When I got up from my nap, mommy couldn't figure out why I had plumber butt.

She kept looking at me and finally she started busting a gut laughing and she ran for the camera. I didn't think that I was doing anything expecially cute, but these suckers fall for any little thing so sometimes it can be hard to tell. It seems that Grandpa, you put my diaper on backwards when you changed it-did that make it harder or was I trying to get away when you did that-I can't seem to remember well enough to explain it to mommy.
Here is a product shot showing the front of the diaper. Here is a Big C shot showing me wearing it a la Grandpa.




Here is what I looked like after mommy changed me-note the snaps. In all fairness it works the same either way. Hats off to Grandpa for getting me in a diaper at all-I like to get up and run away whenever possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems that both grandpa's have a silly way of putting on the cloth diapers, my dad can never remember how to put the linners in

kim