Friday, September 14, 2007

Once more with feeling-The new, new NEW bed



So I changed my mind again!! Dave is putting up with me as I am a hormonal basket case from Big C weaning. Here is the fourth duvet cover as seen on our bed. Whaddaya think?
I didn't like the first one as it reminded me of my dad's old (or do you still have it dad?) bathrobe.

The third one went the way of the spork since it just looked wrinkled and we were going to have to iron it regularly. Anyone who knows me IRL is just peeing their pants laughing as you read those words on the screen! Back they went.
Dave seems to think that the sheet set that I ordered yesterday, but cancelled before they even shipped, counts as option #2. I don't think that sheets and duvets are the same thing, but I don't have a lot of my self worth wrapped up in this one so I am letting him have the victory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed -- option 4 (yes the ordered-but-not ones count) is the best one :-)