Monday, September 24, 2007

That crazy cat tried it again!

So at 4 am I am awoken by the sound of the momma cat (Henry) causing a ruckus. I go to investigate and she has ripped a series of holes in our screen and is clearly hoping to get out the window again. I have a lot of trouble with a momma who would bail on her babies like that. The window was firmly shut so even if she had gotten through the screen there would have been no way out. She spent the next hour running around the bathroom making as much noise as she possibly could. I must say, I am not impressed with this momma kitty.
The kittens Gordon, Percy and Thomas (two girls and a boy-guess who named them!!) are doing really well. They are really playful and really seem to enjoy hanging out together. Momma sleeps far away from them where they can't reach her, she kicks them off when they go to nurse and she jumps right on top of them to get at whatever food I put down.

These are the scratches on the window sill.