Thursday, September 27, 2007

DPoD September 27th - The Monkeys on the Monkey Bars, Kind of

It was an absolutely gorgeous day today so the boys and I went outside to play in the backyard. I stood back and just watched the 2 of them play together. They played hide and seek (eahc one always knew where the other was since they had pre-arranged hiding spots) and giggled like ninnies when they found the other person. They ran around the corner of the house and looked for red raspberries. There were about 30, so there were lots to share. Then they started to play on the climber. There was a lot of silliness inside the little fort - three memories of which I was able to capture here. They really are good brothers to one another and Big C adores Monkey more and more each day. They really are just too cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last picture of Big C is amazing. Thanks Dave. I truly appreciate my daily "grandma fix".