Monday, October 22, 2007

Hi mommy - we love our spinny thing

The weather here today was absolutely condusive to going out of doors. I picked up Big C just a little early from school and stopped at home to change his pants and get laundry going. We were then off in the 'train' to collect Monkey at his school. Big C had a blast in the caboose on the way there, and once Monkey was in tow the silliness insued. We stopped for a little shopping and a cookie, then were off for naps and quiet times.
Once those ended we hit the back yard. After a little raspberry picking, which are loving the lengthened growing season by the way, we played on the 'spinny thing'. The shouts of 'more, more, more' from both boys had everyone a little dizzy in the end. Grandma picked up Monkey for his sleepover and he was absolutely delighted. This left just me and Big C. We headed for the park hanny-in-hanny. We walked up the really big hill, then ran down it with daddy trying to slow Big C as best he could. We went on the climber, the teeter-totter and the big boy swings, then we were off for home. We decided to play a little game. I would run away from Big C, then he'd chase after me and tackle/hug me to the ground. He ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! We must have done it a dozen times on the way home, each one more joyous than the last.
After a little supper and a shower Big C was cooked. He's off to sleep and I think that daddy won't be far behind after a day like today.
Sorry. The photo loading is down right now. I'll update the pictures as soon as I can.

No comments: