Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I bought something for Big C that he doesn't need

Quick-think of something that Big C doesn't need and see if you can guess what I bought him...did you guess a pair of size 2 pants?
Good guess. You are correct that he already has 3 times more pairs then he needs, but that isn't what I bought him

Did you guess a car seat?? That would be an EXCELLENT guess considering my history with such things. But I didn't buy him a car seat.

Did you guess a bed? That would be a fantastic guess since he currently has two in the house. Bonus points if you guessed the theme...




























I BOUGHT HIM A TRAIN BED!!!I know, I know, he doesn't need another bed, but really, how could I resist? I can sell it later for the same amount that I paid for it used and he absolutely loves it! Now we just need to cut a piece of plywood to fit underneath it and support the mattress. It turns out that the one in the car bed is a little too big for it.

Bed construction outtakes:


Bonus pictures of the construction of the new bed.

No comments: