Friday, May 1, 2015

Norman **there are arachnids in this post!

While we were away in Tasmania I left my Ultimate Sandbag in the living room at home.  Norman here decided to take up residence.  I don't blame him.  There were three solid uninterrupted weeks there.
 If I'm honest, he likely had a few weeks before we left that the sandbag wasn't getting used...so he had some time to get comfortable.

So you can well imagine our shared fright when I suddenly picked up the sandbag again and he most unceremoniously fell out and on to my foot.

Poor Norman.  He darted under the couch to get his bearings.  I yelped, but realized quickly that he was only a Huntsman, and not scary.  I caught him and released him.  The last we saw of Norman, he was scampering up the garage wall.

Sorry buddy, only one of us gets to live in the house.



No comments: