Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Must do all the Bushwalks!!

People in Australia don't "hike", we "bushwalk".  Liz was back again to suggest a fabulous weekend day excursion of bushwalking in Ferntree Gully and then heading out for amazing Yum Cha. 
 She had me at "let's go be active and then eat".
 The bushwalk was incredible.  Added bonus, I think that we have not successfully hit the major bushwalking highlights around Mudgee.
 We asked Monkey if he could please snap a photo of the three of us over lunch.  Thanks for grabbing a selfie first buddy.
 The yum cha place is known far and wide for being outstanding!  We can vouch that it is not to be missed.
 The boys absolutely loved it.  BigC was especially thrilled with the "King Prawn" dumpling.  I was over the moon at the BBQ pork buns!




2 comments:

Carol Badenoch said...

King Prawn Dumpling?? Big C, you definitely are my foodie! I'm looking forward to Dim Sum when you get home.

Unknown said...

Mmmmmm BBQ pork buns.