Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Tea Cup

 Big C asked me for permission to go out in to the garage and make me a surprise.  I said sure. 
When he was all done he showed me "The Tea Cup" that he had made.  This is a restaurant where I will be served tea and then brought out to the trampoline to see the stars.  Long time blog readers will remember the post from 2009 where Big C first demonstrated his ability to get up to high places.  For those of you looking for a tour back in time of utter cuteness (mostly the Aunt and Grandparents), take a look here.  There are a few junk posts and then the wall to wall cuteness starts.

 This post has been more segways than an actual post...I am two glasses in and two sleeps from a Spartan Beast in an entirely different state.  It's my blog and I'll do what I want!

The Tea Cup was closed the night that we went, but I am looking forward to experiencing it.
Bottle count is apparently "30ish" (thanks Dave the Science guy)....or 10 reds and 7 whites in the "wine storage area", and then 12 reds, 8 whites and a rose in the "kitchen", oh wait, there are 3 whites in the fridge and half a red on the counter.  So 34.5 bottles of wine left with 12 weeks to go with 2 of those weeks being weeks being weeks when we are not even in the state (big vacation coming up-watch for it!).  With 6 drinking days per week (Tuesdays are very busy and also athletic) that is a bottle every other day (including holiday time) until we leave.

No comments: