Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Changing Face of Packing

When we left for our first two week holiday we had HEAPS of stuff.  The boot of the car was filled to overflowing.  This time we have find that we are packing MUCH, MUCH less stuff.  It is amazing how much more efficient we have become.
 Most of those bags are empty!  This trip has a trip within a trip, so we need some smaller bags.  I paid for 3 20kg bags for under the plane. We have 2 full big bags currently and 4 carry on bags that are completely empty.

When I say "full" I am talking about all of our clothes, 4 sleeping bags and 5 bottles of wine.  All of the essentials for a two week trip to the Top End!
So now would be a good time to gently let you know that we may not have as much access to the blog as we usually do. We are staying at a hostel in Darwin and camping out in the outback for 4 nights.  I will do my best, but I can't make any promises at this stage.  I have not idea how long my pre-paid phone card will last and I know that we won't have free WiFi at the hostel.

No comments: