Friday, July 4, 2008

DPoD July 4th - Camping !!!!

I thought that it was finally time to get Monkey into some camping. The weather has been less than cooperative all summer so far, so I took things into my own hands today. Monkey, Big C and I decided to set up our own 'tent' in the basement. I'm pretty sure that the 8-man tent I bought last summer won't fit into the basement. I realize that I went a little overboard on that one.



Here are some shots of the 3 of us on the inside. We only have 3 rules (so far):


1) We don't touch the blankets


2) When it's time for sleeping we put our heads on our pillows and go to bed



3) We put our flashlights in our pockets when we're all done with them


The flashilights were a HUGE hit. Here are some of the cuter moments.
Unfortunately we tried this out and Monkey is still too excited to sleep there. We'll have to try again later when I can black out the windows.



No comments: