Monday, July 21, 2008

Master Bedroom, final photos

While Dave was away I spent the weekend painting the master bedroom. This was a huge task and we both knew that it should get done but neither of us had the time (or real desire) to do it. I thought that it would be really great to take it off of our collective "to do list" and get it done.

I took a bunch of photos to show it off. There are some with the flash and some without the flash. Since the paint is semi-gloss it makes a real difference. This is the sitting area (Above) without the flash. Below is a shot with the flash
Below is a shot with the flash (which seems to add dots to the photo) of the bed and the large window. I no longer think that I like the curtains. Dave of course could care less. His categories are covered-the sun doesn't come in and people can't see us. He has no further opinion.

Below is a shot from the entraceway to the room
Here is a shot from the top corner. You can see Mr I on the computer emailing his parents like a good son.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Thanks so much for doing this sweetie. I can't tell you how much I appreciate having this off my list. You're wonderful!