Friday, July 25, 2008

Graduation Day

Today was Mr I's last day of school. He graduated and got his certificate. I was so proud of the whole group of them. Apparently some of the students have been here for the last three summers. It has been very interesting for the teachers here to watch them growing up.

I appologise for the quality of the photos. The auditorium was dark but the stage was lit. It was hard for my camera to figure out what to do. I went with the "kids and pets" setting after trying several others on the kids who went before him. He is the one in the top left hand corner in all of the group shots.

Waiting for his name to be called (blue shirt, between the heads)

Going up on stage...
Shaking hands...
exiting and getting back to his seat.
Still at the top left
Guess where??
still top left
It is always a sad day when we watch the students start to wrap up thier visit. Off to the airport on Sunday. Mama, you must be looking forward to having him back soon!

No comments: