Tuesday, July 8, 2008

DpoD July 8th - Switching over to Summer Saving Time

Since summer is here we thought that we'd try to switch the boys over to a sleeping time that would give us more sleep on the weekends and maybe some sleeping in for daddy during the week. So far, we're 1 for 2. Monkey has certainly shifted, which is giving him and mommy some great time together in the evening. Big C however is still resilient. We've tried to re-introduce the afternoon nap. It went over REALLY well yesterday (I don't think I was able to even get out of the room before he was asleep), but I think he was up at about usual time this morning. I'm not really sure since Mommy has been getting up with Big C and letting daddy catch a few more zzzzz's. What a lucky husband I am! I love you sunshine. Here's a shot of Monkey still fast asleep at 8:05 (he was up at 8:12 looking for mommy to snuggle).


No comments: