Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What a fun night!

Mr I and Saje had a blast this evening! We went over to my friend's place for a BBQ (yes, another BBQ). While Mr I was so cold that his poor teeth were chattering, the Canadians were swimming in the pool. Different standards I guess : ) Our host brought out the badminto rackets and engaged mr I in a game. He quickly got warmed up running around the backyard chasing the birdie.
She soon switched out and her 12 year old daughter switched in.
Mr I had never seen badminton before but was a very good sport about the whole thing. At the end, in the car he turned to me and said "badminton is a very strange sport". I have to admit, he has a point!!
Mama, do you see how long his hair is getting?? I offered to take him to get it cut but he said no. He doesn't like getting it cut. He'll be quite shaggy when I send him home to you!!

No comments: