Friday, July 25, 2008

Monkey loves his new pedal car

Mommy loves usedottawa.com. This is not a suprise. Where else can you find lots of stuff that you don't need until the moment you see it for a good price used??

A couple of weeks ago, I saw this Kettler Car "kettcar" for sale for $20. Nothwithstanding the fact that Dave has stictly banned me from buying more things with wheels, I had to have it. These things are between $200-300 new. Forget that I had never heard of them before. Now that I see it, I need it!
Like the Ikea ban of 2001-2002 I was able to get around the ban by asking Dave and showing him what a great deal it was. He agreed that they would love it and for $20, I really should go and get it.

The email exchange happens and it turns out that I know her and she lives up the road. We set a time and Mr I and I go over to buy it. Awesome!

Tonight, with Big C away at a sleepover, I show it to Monkey who looks it up and down and says "mommy, that is just awesome!!". He loves it! Yay!

No comments: